Help Me Decide! DMU, KCUMB or CCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As I think all 3 are excellent programs, I would really say between the three locations, determine where you would be happy:
KCUMB -- urban
CCOM -- suburban
DMU -- rural (I believe?)

A metropolitan area of nearly 600,000 people is not rural at all.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you still interested, I think I've finally decided! Haven't put any money down yet but i'm 90% sure I will be choosing DMU. Major factors leading to this decision include the roughly 28 weeks of elective rotation time, safety reputation of the area, distance from home and just the general vibe I got from the school at and after my interview.

Hooray for a decision! lol

Nice! Congrats on your decision! It sounded like you really liked DMU and I'm sure you will be happy there. ;)

For those of you still interested, I think I've finally decided! Haven't put any money down yet but i'm 90% sure I will be choosing DMU. Major factors leading to this decision include the roughly 28 weeks of elective rotation time, safety reputation of the area, distance from home and just the general vibe I got from the school at and after my interview.

awesome. I'm placing my deposit next week for DMU. I guess I'll see you next fall

Nice..I will probably see you next year then..I will turn in my deposit soon but I still have one more interview to go next week, which is so far my top choice for sure..lol..If I don't get in, I will go to DMU :]