Help me decide: Texas A&M School of Dentistry vs UTHealth Houston School of Dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikeymagneto476

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was recently accepted by UT Houston but was also accepted by Texas A&M back in December. I have toured Houston and love the campus but have not formally toured Dallas. I shadowed dentists who attended Texas A&M while it was still Baylor and they had nothing but praise. However, I have been to Houston several times and feel more familiar with the city than Dallas. I would really appreciate your input and weighing the pros and cons of each! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I was recently accepted by UT Houston but was also accepted by Texas A&M back in December. I have toured Houston and love the campus but have not formally toured Dallas. I shadowed dentists who attended Texas A&M while it was still Baylor and they had nothing but praise. However, I have been to Houston several times and feel more familiar with the city than Dallas. I would really appreciate your input and weighing the pros and cons of each! Thank you!
which one is cheaper?
which one is closer to friends/family?
which one is closer to where you want to live/practice in the future?

Reactions: 1 user