Help Me Decide: X vs Y Podiatry School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The purpose of this thread is to help future students decide between one program to another. I will do my best to include older posts comparing two programs to this thread. Please use the search function. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
AZPOD or Kent State?

I'd love to go to azpod as the faculty over there is what got me into podiatry in the first place. The only reason i'd pick kent state is that it's a 2.5 hour drive from my location as opposed to 30 hour from arizona (i'd wanna stay closer to home). In terms of clinical and whatnot, is arizona all around the better option? I'd be curious what you guys would pick in this case. i don't mind the tuition for both.

I’m attending Kent because of the location. It’s a few hours away from home. It’s important for me to be able to stay close to family.

Both schools will make you a podiatrist. I’d say go with where you’d be more comfortable living, especially if tuition isn’t a deciding factor.