Help me! Help me! Aaaaaaahhhh!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kidterrific

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Feelin' like The Fly...
Here's my dilemma: DMU or LECOM. I'm still pending other acceptances (haven't found out yet, Brad).

I have my reasons for both, but I'd like to hear what students from both have to say about the schools I just listed. I'm not looking for facts, websites, or anything else - I've seen 'em all. I just want to know what the students and alumni think, good or bad, about these two schools. Mind you, I'm only limited to these two right now, so I'm only interested in these two. While your school might be good (and I'm sure it is), it's irrelevant to me right now.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm making a decision soon (hefty down payments), and just want to know if there's anything I'm overlooking.

Thanks in advance. I'm just looking for some student input, so if anyone thinks that I'm asking a dumb question, just email me rather than start a war that will null this topic.

------------------
--
KidT
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I like the professional atmosphere at LECOM. To me, they seem to be extremely concerned with their students doing well on the board exams. I was told they had a 98% first time pass rate on the two sections of the boards you take while in schhol. I also feel that even though they want more money than most schools up-front, that in the long run, you will save money because of the low cost of living in Erie.