help me pick schools!

Started by iCY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iCY

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having a difficult time trying to decide which schools to apply to. I live in NY and am applying to all the NY schools, which ones outside of NY would be worth applying to??


mcat = 33m
gpa = 3.7
science gpa = 3.7

decent amount of volunteering, some research

help!

I would rather stay close to a city-type environment. dont care much for class sizes.

something with a nice gym? =/
 
My advice: Buy an MSAR, look up the big cities and see where you have a good chance.

Argephontes