SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Help me please

Discussion in 'Dental' started by Shiko, Aug 5, 2001.

  1. Shiko

    Shiko Member 10+ Year Member

    Jul 15, 2001
    Hi ,
    I am a foreign grad ,I have taken the national dental board exams (part1 & 2 )
    and i am realy confused whether to start stdying for a masters degree or to apply for a residency somewhere?
    I need your advice please.
    thank you
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Gil

    Gil Junior Member 7+ Year Member

    Jul 20, 2001
    SF, California
    If I were you, I'd go to a school which has a program for int'l dentists. I go to UOP dental, and they have an international program. You should look into it. Having a DDS degree is much better than a masters.

Share This Page