Dental Students/Dentist please help me out!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toothy Smile

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I NEED HELP!!!
I have nearly approached all the dental offices near my home and not even one of them is offering any shadowing. I am a Dentist from Pakistan. I moved to the States few months back and I have been trying to stay in touch with my field till I appear for my INBDE. I don't even get to show them my CV. They hear shadowing and the next second they say no we don't offer that. Can someone please help me out in finding a dental office in or near San Jose that offers shadowing even for the minimal hours. At least I would be in touch.
 
Have you tried to reach out to any offices that have Desi dentists? And if so, have they all said no?

If you're religious, try reaching out to the community through that avenue. Someone will invariably always know someone else, and then you will eventually get to a dentist.

If anything, you may need to broaden your search and commute to Sacramento or Fresno, but I doubt you'll need to go that far.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you tried to reach out to any offices that have Desi dentists? And if so, have they all said no?

If you're religious, try reaching out to the community through that avenue. Someone will invariably always know someone else, and then you will eventually get to a dentist.

If anything, you may need to broaden your search and commute to Sacramento or Fresno, but I doubt you'll need to go that far.
No I have not reached out to all the desi dentists. I will try this approach.
Thank you so much this was very helpful