Help me solve this problem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seriously no more post like this from people that have just started college and are trying to cheat their way into medical school. The only problem that needs solving is what you are going to end up doing when this pre-med thing falls through after you fail pre-cal.

Stanford or bust.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay I am closing this thread down. I just realized I did it again. I posted a non-pre-allopathic topic. I'm sorry Jamier2. This won't happen again. I just had a really bad day today.

Members don't see this ad :)
i think doctorcynical wants to become a doctor just so that he has unlimited access to anti-psychotic drugs. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by g3pro
i think doctorcynical wants to become a doctor just so that he has unlimited access to anti-psychotic drugs. :rolleyes:

c3po I am closing this thread down. That is a TOS violation.

yeah, doctorcynical, I think every day is a bad day for you because you are always posting off-topic...

seriously dude, F U!

This forum is about support and help. So what if I am just starting out on my journey to med-school. I'm not trying to cheat my way into anything. I hope Stanford rejects your ass (if you even applied).

To quote DC: "Please stop posting pointless threads.... I am moving this thread to the lounge."

People just don't understand brilliant minds like mine and doctorcynical. I suppose that is why we end up at the worlds finest institutions of allopathic medicine while they have trouble getting accepted DO.

There are two types of questions:

1) "I am a senior in high school and I have wanted to be a doctor ever since the day I was born prematurely at 36 weeks. It was at that early pre-cognitive age that I recognized the importance of good pre-natal care, and how crucial a physician was to my well-being. I have been looking into becoming a physician since the time I left the hospital 1 week later and I really think there's nothing else I want to do in life. Tell me, what do I need to do to get to med school?"

2) "I am a junior in college and I can't decide on which medical school would suit my need the most. I have been doing volunteering work in (insert third world country here) every summer during college, and I really want to continue my work with the disadvantaged as a career. What medical school do you think looks favorably upon this and will best prepare me for the career I want to have?"

While those two are extremes, you can clearly see how a generic question on "how to get into med school" closer to 1 may seem repetitive and annoying to some. There are FAQs that answer those questions 20 million times over, and people need to do their homework if they want to get anywhere in life.

Originally posted by Gramsci
People just don't understand brilliant minds like mine and doctorcynical. I suppose that is why we end up at the worlds finest institutions of allopathic medicine while they have trouble getting accepted DO.

GramCracker,
I seriously hope you are not trying to crack on Stanford. You just have a dandy ole time in the carribean. Good luck though I hear you actually have to have a college degree to go to Ponce.

don't hate on the caribean...my cousin went to med school in the DR and is now a nephrology fellow at mayo...not too shabby if you ask me..but the flipside is, not everyone from those schools are fellows at mayo.

Originally posted by Gramsci

Brilliant minds aren't hard to understand. It's a--hole minds that people don't understand, and that's because people generally don't care to understand a--holes. They just ask God for the grace to suffer them.

Only a ***** thinks that intelligence is defined by the refusal to be resourceful.