Help Me Strategize The Last Month!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

legacydoctor

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What I've done the past 1.5 months:
- 15 days: complete MCAT review of content for all subjects.
- 30 days: completed the entire Princeton Review Hyperlearning Science Workbook (every single passage/discrete) along with a full verbal exam twice a week (from EK101 & TPR).

What I plan on doing for the next 38 days (my MCAT retake is on September 10th):
- take a FL exam every 3rd day.
- complete ~10 passages on non-FL days from Kaplan's topical tests while constantly reviewing flashcards.

Does this sound like a solid plan or do you guys have any suggestions?

I want this to be the 1st and last retake because I plan on sending my applications come October so I'd really appreciate any helpful advice!!

Members don't see this ad.

What I've done the past 1.5 months:
- 15 days: complete MCAT review of content for all subjects.
- 30 days: completed the entire Princeton Review Hyperlearning Science Workbook (every single passage/discrete) along with a full verbal exam twice a week (from EK101 & TPR).

What I plan on doing for the next 38 days (my MCAT retake is on September 10th):
- take a FL exam every 3rd day.
- complete ~10 passages on non-FL days from Kaplan's topical tests while constantly reviewing flashcards.

Does this sound like a solid plan or do you guys have any suggestions?

I want this to be the 1st and last retake because I plan on sending my applications come October so I'd really appreciate any helpful advice!!

I'm doing the FL exam spacing similar to yours with the 8 available AAMCs for my last 28-29 days (taking it September 6th). I also did content review for about 20 days in the beginning. For about 30 days I did very heavy content review. Past 10 days, I've done a much more intensive content review along with 400+ questions daily including 2-4 passages of verbal daily. Been doing tons of practice questions. Matter of fact, last night I did 340 bio questions and got about 85-90% right while doing them very quickly cause I was tired.

I'm doing the FL exam spacing similar to yours with the 8 available AAMCs for my last 28-29 days (taking it September 6th). I also did content review for about 20 days in the beginning. For about 30 days I did very heavy content review. Past 10 days, I've done a much more intensive content review along with 400+ questions daily including 2-4 passages of verbal daily. Been doing tons of practice questions. Matter of fact, last night I did 340 bio questions and got about 85-90% right while doing them very quickly cause I was tired.
Wow, did you use the EK1001 for all those questions or are they all from passages!?

Wow, did you use the EK1001 for all those questions or are they all from passages!?

A mix. Passages wise, I've done only about 400 or so questions for all topics. That will be my main focus for the next few days.

I'm also crazy and study about 12-14 hours a day.

Last edited: