HELP!!! NEED ADVISE... for FP app

Started by fiery
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fiery

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really need some advice. I'm currently a DO student in California. I passed COMLEX I but did not do so hot in it. I took the COMLEX II exam in August, but because of family situations... didn't study as much as I should have. I was hoping the studying I did was enough but it wasn't enough to pass it. I was close but not close enough. I'm applying to FP programs in California. I didn't click on the re-submit my scores on ERAS because I'm afraid of them seeing the fail in Step II and will prevent them from giving me an interview, but I'm also scared of them asking me about my step II scores in the interview portion. I got a few interviews already but still waiting to hear from the programs that I really want to go into. When should I start to worry and what would be best for me. I've never really been a strong test taker... so I don't know how I should change it to do better for the January test. Thanks.

fiery
 
Hello,
You can run from the score but you cannot hide your score, they will find out about it anway, so bite the bullet and just deal with it. Just aply to a broad amount of programs so the interview chances are better.
Hope this helps. PEACE!!

-Derek


fiery said:
I really need some advice. I'm currently a DO student in California. I passed COMLEX I but did not do so hot in it. I took the COMLEX II exam in August, but because of family situations... didn't study as much as I should have. I was hoping the studying I did was enough but it wasn't enough to pass it. I was close but not close enough. I'm applying to FP programs in California. I didn't click on the re-submit my scores on ERAS because I'm afraid of them seeing the fail in Step II and will prevent them from giving me an interview, but I'm also scared of them asking me about my step II scores in the interview portion. I got a few interviews already but still waiting to hear from the programs that I really want to go into. When should I start to worry and what would be best for me. I've never really been a strong test taker... so I don't know how I should change it to do better for the January test. Thanks.

fiery