HELP! Need Airline help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay...Scooby is screwed...somehow a plane flight was messed up and now I have two interviews this week and no PLANE!!!!!

I need to get from SFO/OAK to St. louis and then Milwaukee....but the zinger is i leave in 2 days!!!!

Do you think the schools will be nice if I call them up and say things got messed up...can I please reschedule?
It's for Washu and MCW....
OR...are there any websites that will give me really cheap rates on flights...I will sit on the wing if I have to!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Scooby, I don't know if this will help but it's worth a try: Buy round trip tickets. So, buy a round trip ticket from SF/Oakland to St. Louis and another one from St. Louis to Milwaukee. You'll waste a bit of time in that you'll have to fly from Milwaukee to St. Louis and then California on your return trip but, trust me, it saves big bucks.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanx Kermit, now my Travel folder under Favorites is looking a little more full.

good luck, Scoob!

This is probably a stretch, but where do you live? Would driving be at all possible? St. louis to Wisconsin is about 6 hours according to Yahoo! Maps, but you could probably get there quicker. Anyway, good luck.

I was actually considering that....renting a car and doing an all night drive from st. louis to milwaukee...but I will be so exhausted I don't know if I could handle it :(

How about taking a bus ???

You know my opinoin of what you should do.

Walk/run maybe? It would be great to talk about on the interview.