Help Needed Urgently...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetgal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends,,
i am doing my applications,,,and i had a doubt regarding ucla application,,they have provided a sheet for SOP,,do we need to compulsorily print our SOP in that,,or its ok if we say SOP enclosed in separate sheet..

2)and now uop application,,,they have asked for dental goals,is SOP the same as goals,,,coz i have only one goal,,how can io elaborate it in one page,.,,so is it ok if i keep my SOP,,it includes everything right???

3)and now about pennsylvania,,,they have provided some 10-12 lines and have asked for professional goals,,,is it ok if i say SOP enclosed,,or i have to write my goals in it and again attach sop,,,

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me soooooon,,,
help greatly appreciated,,

Members don't see this ad.

lemme answer ur questions accordingly...
1.type/print the sop in the sheet provided
2. dental goals is not same as sop!no, it is not right to treat ur sop as ur dental goals...answer to only what they have asked for..they dont want ur history..they only want ur career goals pertaining to dentistry...get that?keep it short nd sweet,please!
3.as i have told u earlier and i REPEAT... u can mention in the provided lines to see the sop enclosed..it is perfectly fine!

i hope all ur querries have been answered!
sweetgal said:
hi friends,,
i am doing my applications,,,and i had a doubt regarding ucla application,,they have provided a sheet for SOP,,do we need to compulsorily print our SOP in that,,or its ok if we say SOP enclosed in separate sheet..

2)and now uop application,,,they have asked for dental goals,is SOP the same as goals,,,coz i have only one goal,,how can io elaborate it in one page,.,,so is it ok if i keep my SOP,,it includes everything right???

3)and now about pennsylvania,,,they have provided some 10-12 lines and have asked for professional goals,,,is it ok if i say SOP enclosed,,or i have to write my goals in it and again attach sop,,,

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me soooooon,,,
help greatly appreciated,,

Dear friends,
I can not say enough how much I ma learning from you expeiences.
Whenever you have the time,since this is not urgent, but important.
I will like to know what SOP stands for.
thanks.and good luck.
pazdent

Members don't see this ad :)
SOP stands for statement of purpose or your personal statement.some schools ask for your personal statement to be included in your application.i
a good sop should include the following:
1.the reason u joined dentistry
2..a liitle about yourself
.career- goals
4.why are u applying to a particular school
and lastly,5.why should the school choose u!
hope it helps!
tc!
pazdent said:
Dear friends,
I can not say enough how much I ma learning from you expeiences.
Whenever you have the time,since this is not urgent, but important.
I will like to know what SOP stands for.
thanks.and good luck.
pazdent

Thank you FIDO!!

You are very sweet!! that was more than I expected.
very informative.thanks. :)
Pazdent.