HELP PLEASE! PCO or NEWENCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MrsJiggaman

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's time to make a choice.... I am really confused...PCO or NEWENCO...can anyone give any suggestions.... HELP.... 😕
 
its the toughest part...deciding...
i cant really give u any good advice since i have not visited either schools
some things to consider are the high cost of living in Boston (but i hear its really nice...so maybe its worth it)
PCO sounds like a really good school, they have changed their curriculum recently...really good clinical education
hopefully someone else has some better advice
 
MrsJiggaman said:
It's time to make a choice.... I am really confused...PCO or NEWENCO...can anyone give any suggestions.... HELP.... 😕
Both are great schools -- you'll get a fine education at either one.

Where would you like to live for the next 4 years? Do you like a more urban or suburban environment? Do you like cheesesteak subs or clam chowder? ( 😉 -- sorry, couldn't resist...)

When you visited each school, which one did you get the best overall feeling about?
 
So did you make a choice?

I visited both schools, both offer a great education.

I chose PCO because externships start earlier, which means more clinical exposure and the lower cost of living in suburban philly vs. Boston.

Good luck 🙂