help please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi!!
Im new to the US and would like to take up the NBDE part 1 could anyone help me on this.
My visa status:H4

Members don't see this ad.

what u wana know ... post me...anything.. but have no knowledge on visa thing...

diantist said:
what u wana know ... post me...anything.. but have no knowledge on visa thing...

Hi!!
I would like to know how to go about applying for NBDE?
I did get my transcripts evaluated by the ECE in 2004 ,so is it good enough or do i have to get it done again.
I have the 2006 decks,do i need any other study material.
Please do let me know if there is any vital info i need to know about NBDE.

I think old exams would help as well if you can get hold of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
dentist23 said:
Hi!!
I would like to know how to go about applying for NBDE?
I did get my transcripts evaluated by the ECE in 2004 ,so is it good enough or do i have to get it done again.
I have the 2006 decks,do i need any other study material.
Please do let me know if there is any vital info i need to know about NBDE.

u needn't get ur transcripts evaluated again ...what u have will suffice.
reg the NBDE ,try to get the kaplan review book..
kaplan,dental decks ,old question papers -standard study materials.u might need ur old text books too..for additional info browse the threads posted here (& in the International column).hope this was helpful.

hey dentist 23, hi, i´m a foreign and i want to take the NBDE, how did you do to get the part 1 decks? i really want to know because i don´t have it and i´d like to know if you can share it or sell it, i can pay for the fee. Thank you very much. if anyone is interested plz contact me at [email protected], [email protected]

dentist23 said:
hi!!
Im new to the US and would like to take up the NBDE part 1 could anyone help me on this.
My visa status:H4

hi
im in a similar situation. just arrived and visa status is h4 .
how to go about studying for the nbde?
what all study material do you need and from where do you get it?
please advise.....