Help please...

Started by ronjon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ronjon

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At one point somebody had posted a great sample spreadsheet of good faith estimate comparisons between various lenders they had considered(mshheaddoc maybe??). I thought I had saved the link but can't find it now...anyone know where I can find it? (It had the 800, 900, etc. fees compared side by side by lender)

Thanks!
 
At one point somebody had posted a great sample spreadsheet of good faith estimate comparisons between various lenders they had considered(mshheaddoc maybe??). I thought I had saved the link but can't find it now...anyone know where I can find it? (It had the 800, 900, etc. fees compared side by side by lender)

Thanks!

Is this what you are looking for? It's from last year.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pSC2oz-c7FHUPItUq-nspKQ

The original topic on SDN...
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=385616