China and Eastern Asia help please! =(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chichi1187

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Im a newbie here. I feel so down when im dumped by PLM-CM. Im in their waiting list but unfortunately i didn’t make it on their master list for this school year- im denied, i got a low NMAT grade which is 40 [why? I don’t have concrete pre-med training (I took a social science course in University of the Philippines Manila for my bachelor degree and got 1.80 GWA) I even enrolled at University of the East for a year to get some supplemental subjects which has a total of 25 units (Physics, Comparative Anatomy and Phylogeny, Inorganic Chem, Organic Chem and Genetics). PLM-CM was the only medical school I tried. Because of that, I have to wait for another year and inquire to other medschool. Please help! I need a med school (having a good quality education) who can consider my credentials =(
 
Duhhh!!!! Try applying to more than one med school next time. (Don't worry, other posters will quickly foolow with more encouraging remarks.)