1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

HELP QUICK only 1:45 left!!!!

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by dreams, May 29, 2008.

1. dreams

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I need to know when you have a reschedule date for the MCAT do you have to reschedule before that date or can you do it on that date too??? It says on AMCAS prior to May 30th, so that means today and not tomorrow or before tomorrow is over?????

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dreams

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I know this is a dumb question but i really dont have a clue anyone???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. talkalot24

talkalot24 Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    It says "until [month] [day]" so I would think you would need to do it before that day.

4. WinterLights

Pre-Medical
    Prior to May 30th means anytime BEFORE May 30th.

5. dreams

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    thats what i thought but thank you for that back up :) any clue how far past the rescheduling date is the cancel date???

6. WinterLights

Pre-Medical
    If I'm not mistaken, its two weeks prior to when you are scheduled to take the exam. Try to cancel later than that and they charge you anyways I believe.

7. dreams

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    thanks so much I think Im moving my date:(

8. WinterLights

Pre-Medical
    As I'm sure you know, it is always best to take the exam when you are prepared. Best of luck to you dreams.