SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

help regarding ECE

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by mission dds, Apr 15, 2007.

  1. mission dds

    mission dds 2+ Year Member

    Apr 2, 2007
    Is 10th,12th and 4yrs of BDS marklist enough for sending to ECE??.plz help...
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. dentist_80

    dentist_80 Junior Member 2+ Year Member

    Aug 15, 2006
    Hey buddy go to and enter ur country of Bachelor degree and they'll tell u what they require.
  4. niti12

    niti12 5+ Year Member

    May 12, 2007
    i just received my evaluation from the ece. those documents are enough... u dont have to send anymore... u might want to hurry because my reports took nearly 2 months to come... i sent them in the beginning of march and received them in the last week of april
  5. Bikki

    Bikki 7+ Year Member

    Mar 10, 2004
    Are only BDS documents needed? or can I send 10th, 12th and my masters degree also for GPA calculation to the ECE?
    Please let me know.
  6. dr37

    dr37 5+ Year Member

    May 16, 2007
    hi bikki..
    go to type ur country..n see details.
    well,anyways u nd to send 10,12th b.d.s. documents along with ur masters..

    ada site says to go for general evaluation report bt u can go for course to course report,as it is required by most of the schools..n it'll serve for ada also..

    n if u need ur evaluation early, then u can opt for rush services..depending on time required n ur budget.

    all details on website..

    all the best :thumbup:

Share This Page