Help regarding nyu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

butterjam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent all my documentsto nyu and now they are saying they wont process it without the competed degree certificate , I have sent my provisinal degree certificate and my internship completion certificate but they are telling they need the completed degree certificate and in muy rajiv gandhi university they will send the completed degree certificate only by june etc ,,by that time the deadline would have passed ,,,,pls tell me what to do

Members don't see this ad.

butterjam said:
I sent all my documentsto nyu and now they are saying they wont process it without the competed degree certificate , I have sent my provisinal degree certificate and my internship completion certificate but they are telling they need the completed degree certificate and in muy rajiv gandhi university they will send the completed degree certificate only by june etc ,,by that time the deadline would have passed ,,,,pls tell me what to do

Hi encountered problem similar to this. Actually in my case i sent provisional degree as well as degree certificate. Still they said they dont have it. So i resent it.
I would suggest u to send a notarized copy of ur provisional degree and foreign dental licence like from DCI. dental council of india.
And u can talk to superior person telling that ur convocation has not been done so u dont have degree certificate.

Good Luck

Even I had the same problem,but I contacted My University & there was a different provision for providing the degree early with extra fees.I think,u shld contact ur univ.
Best of Luc

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also from rajiv gandhi univ.Before I came to the US,I went to the univ and submitted a letter saying I needed them to process my certificate earlier as I had to submit the same to univs abroad. They took about 10 days from the date of submission of that letter to give me my degree certificate.You have to run behind them quite a bit.

The only difference was that the convocation for my batch was over.However they had not processed everybody's certificate yet but honored my request.Try your luck, otherwise ask NYU if you can submit a notarised copy of your provisional certificate.

hey tweety, wassup? ;)
tweetybird said:
I am also from rajiv gandhi univ.Before I came to the US,I went to the univ and submitted a letter saying I needed them to process my certificate earlier as I had to submit the same to univs abroad. They took about 10 days from the date of submission of that letter to give me my degree certificate.You have to run behind them quite a bit.

The only difference was that the convocation for my batch was over.However they had not processed everybody's certificate yet but honored my request.Try your luck, otherwise ask NYU if you can submit a notarised copy of your provisional certificate.