SLU Orthodontics Residency information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

evilbiologist

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Is there anyone currently at SLU for Orthodontics Residency or who recently graduated from it that I can speak with about your experiences? I'm having a hard time finding out more about the program online. Thank you so much!! 🙂
 
Hi all,

Is there anyone currently at SLU for Orthodontics Residency or who recently graduated from it that I can speak with about your experiences? I'm having a hard time finding out more about the program online. Thank you so much!! 🙂
I recently got connected to someone who graduated from there 3 years ago. He said it's a "middle of the road" program. Every category I asked about (research, craniofacial, treatment modalities, faculty) his answer was that. So I guess that means it's a good option.
 
Last edited: