help! what is study material for WREB CSW prosth?

Started by yourzhwp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yourzhwp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
could anyone, who has some experience about WREB CSW prosth, tell me what is the study material for it?

I know someone use Dental Board Busters, but I heard the prosth part is tougher than NBDE II. do you any additional material to prepare for CSW prosth? I am just nervious about it.

Thank you so much!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should be able to pass all the computer exams from the knowledge you've gained from your schools curriculum. It's basic prosth/perio/tx planning stuff. There isn't a good study guide for it.
 
could anyone, who has some experience about WREB CSW prosth, tell me what is the study material for it?

I know someone use Dental Board Busters, but I heard the prosth part is tougher than NBDE II. do you any additional material to prepare for CSW prosth? I am just nervious about it.

Thank you so much!

Hello,
Do you have any WREB CSW Prostho Study materials for sale? Please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks!