Help with Letter of Intent please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fkhan3

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm on the waitlist for INTERVIEWS at CCOM. I have called them many times and they told me to write a letter of intent and told me it would help my chances. Since I want this to be perfect, please help me to write this letter. How I should address it, how long should it be, what should I talk about??

thanks,
Best Regards,

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
fkhan3 said:
Hi, I'm on the waitlist for INTERVIEWS at CCOM. I have called them many times and they told me to write a letter of intent and told me it would help my chances. Since I want this to be perfect, please help me to write this letter. How I should address it, how long should it be, what should I talk about??

thanks,
Best Regards,

I just interviewed at NYCOM and am anxiously waiting to hear back. I know it probably won't be a long time but do you think a letter of intent might be a good idea? HG, what do you think? NYCOM is my first choice school but I basically explained that to them in my secondary letter. If I write a letter of intent how can I put a somewhat different spin on that than my secondary (Why NYCOM?) How much do you think the letter of intent will help? Anybody with NYCOM experience with letters of intent?

Thanks for your help!!

NUKid said:
I just interviewed at NYCOM and am anxiously waiting to hear back. I know it probably won't be a long time but do you think a letter of intent might be a good idea? HG, what do you think? NYCOM is my first choice school but I basically explained that to them in my secondary letter. If I write a letter of intent how can I put a somewhat different spin on that than my secondary (Why NYCOM?) How much do you think the letter of intent will help? Anybody with NYCOM experience with letters of intent?

Thanks for your help!!

Anybody?

I wrote a NYCOM letter of intent in addition to my secondary, interviewed 1/24 and so far heard nothing. When did you interview?

Timbo0984 said:
I wrote a NYCOM letter of intent in addition to my secondary, interviewed 1/24 and so far heard nothing. When did you interview?

1/25 looks like i missed you by a day. Could you PM me with how you wrote the letter of intent, the format, who to address it to, etc.

--NUKID