HELP with MSUCOM application process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Docgraciee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Do you guys know how often does the MSUCOM admissions office update their online folder in regard to the materials they have received? I send out all my seconday application with priority mail last Thursday and they have already received it(according to the postal office online tracking) But they haven't update it online yet... :(
Another problem is, one of my evaluator sent out the LOR last Tuesday and they said that they haven't received it yet either???? I am thinking if they still haven't update the online folder in regard to LOR, I will ask my evaluator to resend it with express mail by tomorrow? Since the deadline is 11/1. Or do you think MSUCOM would grant me an extension?

I am so sorry for all these questions...but please help! :(

Members don't see this ad.

Docgraciee said:
Hey guys,

Do you guys know how often does the MSUCOM admissions office update their online folder in regard to the materials they have received? I send out all my seconday application with priority mail last Thursday and they have already received it(according to the postal office online tracking) But they haven't update it online yet... :(
Another problem is, one of my evaluator sent out the LOR last Tuesday and they said that they haven't received it yet either???? I am thinking if they still haven't update the online folder in regard to LOR, I will ask my evaluator to resend it with express mail by tomorrow? Since the deadline is 11/1. Or do you think MSUCOM would grant me an extension?

I am so sorry for all these questions...but please help! :(

Why don't you just call them?

medic170 said:
Why don't you just call them?

My thoughts exactly...they're really nice there...just give 'em a call and they'll be able to let you know a lot more than any of us! ;)

Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
When I sent my secondary in I was checking the status online religiously to make sure they had it. I finally just called them and at that time the woman in charge of the electronic updates was out sick. They were very nice about handling my concern over the phone.

Yes, you need to call them. They are very friendly and, if you needed it, they would grant you an extension.