Help with Personal Statement please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cornbreaded

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I'm currently applying for MD and DO programs and I'm looking for someone to read and critique my PS.

Please either comment below or shoot me a message and I can send you my PS along with a short blurb on my current stats.

Thanks!
 
I'd be interested in reading and proofreading your PS. Just PM me.

Just a word of advice, I think it's a bit too late to apply for MD programs given rolling admissions. You may be fine with DO programs depending on what your GPA and MCAT are.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad