help with preparation

Started by lakersfan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lakersfan

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm new to the dental forums here at SDN and need some advice. I will be taking the DAT within the next 2-3 months and have already taken an MCAT course (and got a 33). There is no way I want to another course since PR MCAT course was a complete waste since I just went to class each time and got bored since the teachers were rather dull. I wanna know how I should prepare if I'm going to study on my own. I bought the Kaplan review notes and lesson notes and have the flash cards + CD. The CD has one test but that's is. Can anyone reccomend what else I should purchase and what website are worth taking a look at (anything would be nice). I have EK chem from when I took the MCAT plust all my MCAT books still. Are there places where I can buy sample DAT tests and books that also have them (does barrons or pr also have DAT books? ). Thanks.