Help with Question on Secondary App Please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairy84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The question: Please state if there is anything of particular importance that the Admissions Committee should know about you.

Does anybody have any ideas on what type of info they are asking for? disability? What makes you special? The part of the question that throws me is the SHOULD KNOW part. Is this my time to shine?? Any help would be great. I am really new at the SDN posting thing. Thanks so much!

Also, The begginning of the app says you may attach an additional sheet, if needed, for the essay questions. Otherwise, there is 4 lines to use underneath the question.

Members don't see this ad.

Try using the search function. This came up last week. Basically, horrendous circumstances in the DAT that trashed your score or why you've retaken a class five times or family emergencies that affected an entire semester's grades.

If I don't have any incredible circumstances should I just put no, or see personal statement? Or, should I make an effort to talk about reasons that I am a great candidate? Thanks