Help with school list MD and DO

Started by psyflgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyflgirl

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I just got my MCAT score back and I am trying to figure out what schools to apply to. My stats are not great so I am submitting to around 15 to 20 schools plus DO schools. MCAT 505 125/127/126/127, cGPA 3.52 sGPA 3.22, Hispanic female, born and raised in a rural area in an island in the Caribbean, FL resident, 2 years of shadowing, 1 year of research experience, and 5+ years of paid clinical experience. Thanks in advance.
 
I suggest these schools with your stats:
All your Florida schools (include NOVA MD)
Quinnipiac
New York Medical College
Seton Hall
Einstein
Drexel
Temple
George Washington
Oakland Beaumont
Medical College Wisconsin
Loyola
Rosalind Franklin
Creighton
TCU-UNT
Loma Linda
California University
Kaiser
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any nonclinical volunteering to the unserved/underserved in your community? A couple of the schools on Faha’s list are service oriented and from what you shared, it seems like you don’t have that covered. When are you planning to apply?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.