help with these micro patho qs....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

awesomedds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
all ur inputs will be really appreciated...have exam in 10 days.... came to know abt this just 2day... so thanks in advance..
comin straight to the questions...

D 48 rheumatic fever , scleroderma, rh . arthritis have hayline or fibrinoid degeneration

D 98 autoimmune disorders arise by
release of sequestered antigen
persistant depression of immune system (ans) but how come ..arnt both correct

6. an autosomal dominant trait shows 50 % peneterance will be phenotypically expressed in what %age in the offspring
25 or 50 ans is 25 but how

37. which is imp in the control of metestasis
b cells, nk cells , killer cells , macrophages ,cytotoxic t lymphocytes

87.epidemics of meningitis in adults is due to s. pneumoniae
(ans acc to me ) or n. menengitis

69. inc risk of breast cancer is associated with
obesity (ans.... but why), silicon implants

R 27. forty lactobacilli colonies counted on rogosa agar plates spread with 0.1 ml of a 1.5 dilution of saliva sample . how many LB will be present in 1 ml of the patients undiluted saliva
500, 2000(ans.. but how come)

99.immunological injury involving the activation o f complement is in immune complex or antibody dependent cell mediated cytotoxicity act to me its both????

35. warning sign of impeding atheroscleritoc brain infarction is ruptured berry aneurysm or transient ischemic attack

49. characteristic if HS1 is... recurrent lesions more severe than primary lessions or lipid solvents expected to inactivate the virus

57. newly formed highly vascularised connective tissue associated with inflamation is angioma or granulation tissue ( both sound fine...)

72. food poisoning best treated by antibiotics is for staph or salmonella

THANKS FELLO DOCS... I APPRECIATE IT... more comin up...:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

all ur inputs will be really appreciated...have exam in 10 days.... came to know abt this just 2day... so thanks in advance..
comin straight to the questions...

D 48 rheumatic fever , scleroderma, rh . arthritis have hayline or fibrinoid degeneration [fibrinoid degeneration]

D 98 autoimmune disorders arise by
release of sequestered antigen
persistant depression of immune system (ans) but how come ..arnt both correct[i think shd be persistent depression of immune system]

6. an autosomal dominant trait shows 50 % peneterance will be phenotypically expressed in what %age in the offspring
25 or 50 ans is 25 but how[bcoz 25%of offspring show dominant trait]

37. which is imp in the control of metestasis
b cells, nk cells , killer cells , macrophages ,cytotoxic t lymphocytes[nk cells]

87.epidemics of meningitis in adults is due to s. pneumoniae
(ans acc to me ) or n. menengitis[s.pneumoniae in elderly]

69. inc risk of breast cancer is associated with
obesity (ans.... but why), silicon implants [obesity dont kne reason]

R 27. forty lactobacilli colonies counted on rogosa agar plates spread with 0.1 ml of a 1.5 dilution of saliva sample . how many LB will be present in 1 ml of the patients undiluted saliva
500, 2000(ans.. but how come)

99.immunological injury involving the activation o f complement is in immune complex or antibody dependent cell mediated cytotoxicity act to me its both????

35. warning sign of impeding atheroscleritoc brain infarction is ruptured berry aneurysm or transient ischemic attack[transient ischemic attacks]

49. characteristic if HS1 is... recurrent lesions more severe than primary lessions or lipid solvents expected to inactivate the virus[lipid solvents ans]

57. newly formed highly vascularised connective tissue associated with inflamation is angioma or granulation tissue ( both sound fine...)[granulation tissue]

72. food poisoning best treated by antibiotics is for staph or salmonella [ ithink salmonella is answer]

THANKS FELLO DOCS... I APPRECIATE IT... more comin up...:thumbup:

please do correct if im wrong