This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxi40

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not a medic or medicine student, I don't know if I got good here, but I don't know where I should ask some help.
My mother has a problem I can not finish. For three years she has been experiencing frequent urination problems (10 to 10 minutes often) and a terrible painful pain in the genital area. I've been to 3 gynecologists and 2 urologists, and nobody gives it to them. Uroculture it's ok, negative, has taken antibiotic for a long time believing that it is a cystitis, gynecologist blade, nothing, good papaya test, good intravaginal ultrasound, uterus is not down, took some egg from steaks for storms and nothing works . She has pain all the time, not just when she urinates. He has crash crises when she's sitting, she does not make any of the pains of pain. Make a summary of the urine, the pH is good, 5, 5. It made bathing sinks with bicarbonate water, with chamomile tea, nimik. Can anyone help me with an idea? I do not know what to do anymore, doctors are shrugging off at this crap, I do not know what to give them to calm down. Thank you very much!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.