Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxi40

Reaction score
I am not a medic or medicine student, I don't know if I got good here, but I don't know where I should ask some help.
My mother has a problem I can not finish. For three years she has been experiencing frequent urination problems (10 to 10 minutes often) and a terrible painful pain in the genital area. I've been to 3 gynecologists and 2 urologists, and nobody gives it to them. Uroculture it's ok, negative, has taken antibiotic for a long time believing that it is a cystitis, gynecologist blade, nothing, good papaya test, good intravaginal ultrasound, uterus is not down, took some egg from steaks for storms and nothing works . She has pain all the time, not just when she urinates. He has crash crises when she's sitting, she does not make any of the pains of pain. Make a summary of the urine, the pH is good, 5, 5. It made bathing sinks with bicarbonate water, with chamomile tea, nimik. Can anyone help me with an idea? I do not know what to do anymore, doctors are shrugging off at this crap, I do not know what to give them to calm down. Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.