Help!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aar239

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I previously posted about needing some help on my senior thesis and I'm just askin for the last time if there is any1 who would be willing to help me. :oops: If you are a senior or graduate from a public university and are willing to fill out a short 10 min questionaiire about your experiences as a pre-med student please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected].
I am in crisis mode right now because my 30 page thesis is due in a month :scared: ...so if you can help it would be really appreciated!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Correction......
I am not only looking for people who went to public universities but private ones too. So could you please e-mail me if you are a senior or graduate planning on going to medical school.
thanxs :D

Bump :oops:

A lot of guys responded to my post and filled out my questionaire..thanxs a lot!!!
I just need a few more to get a substantial sample size so if anyone is willing to help please e-mail me at [email protected] or pm me.
Thanxs