caliMDkid

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2005
Status
Hey all,
Im glad most seem to be getting in to a bunch of great school. That is awesome. I just got my Columbia stuff yesterday, including the financial aid packet. OUCH! So I think I am not going to be enrolling in a program until Fall 2006.

Anyone, where can I find $$$$$??? Please post sites for scholarships/fellowships/grants etc. Again, I will be deferring until Fall 06 so I think this still gives me time to apply. Please help!

:)

AtlChic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Atlanta
Status
caliMDkid said:
Hey all,
Im glad most seem to be getting in to a bunch of great school. That is awesome. I just got my Columbia stuff yesterday, including the financial aid packet. OUCH! So I think I am not going to be enrolling in a program until Fall 2006.

Anyone, where can I find $$$$$??? Please post sites for scholarships/fellowships/grants etc. Again, I will be deferring until Fall 06 so I think this still gives me time to apply. Please help!

:)
Hey just out of curiosity--how much is columbia tuition? And do they rack you up with lots of loans? Or do they also offer need based/merit-based money