Help!

Started by powerpuff
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

powerpuff

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do i NEED to retake a course if I get a "D" on a RECOMMENDED pre-requisite?
 
powerpuff said:
do i NEED to retake a course if I get a "D" on a RECOMMENDED pre-requisite?

Depends on where you're going, but I think it's highly advisable. Even if it's not required, the course is recommended because the material is important. They will want to see that you have a good grasp on it.
 
agreed. i think for most schools the threshold for retake is a C. 🙂

4Eyes said:
Depends on where you're going, but I think it's highly advisable. Even if it's not required, the course is recommended because the material is important. They will want to see that you have a good grasp on it.