Help

Started by QWAOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QWAOD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi.. I am new and would like some help. i am going to get my BA may2006 in Art and Visul Technology. ( its not science related LOL) but i want to go to optometry school and i before i do that i have to take my Prerequisites..i have been working in the Optometry field for 3 yrs (and i know this is what i want to do) So if anyone has any advice i would love to hear it/read it..thank you..
 
QWAOD said:
hi.. I am new and would like some help. i am going to get my BA may2006 in Art and Visul Technology. ( its not science related LOL) but i want to go to optometry school and i before i do that i have to take my Prerequisites..i have been working in the Optometry field for 3 yrs (and i know this is what i want to do) So if anyone has any advice i would love to hear it/read it..thank you..


If you're sure this is what you want to do then go for it. I have a similar story. I got a BA in Communications. I worked in radio for a while. During that time I ran my event planning company which I still own and recently because it seemed like the right time, i went back to school to complete my pre reqs for optometry school. I will be applying this year for entrance in 2007. People often ask me, "You went from entertainment to optometry...why?". My response is that it was something I was always interested in but never got the chance to do it until now. Good luck and like I said if this is what you want to do..just do it!