Jun 17, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
I just got done with my DAT and my scores are highly unsatisfactory
AA-18, QR-15:scared:, PAT-16, Bio-17, Oc-17, Gc-20, Rc-21!
I feel like I want to take it again in November (Thats the earliest I can take it now!-after 3 months). What are my chances like? if I take the DAT again in November considering my GPA is around 3.00? I also would like some guidance on the study material to use.. I took the Kaplan DAT course..but didn't end up completing it. I needed more time on the PAT.. What will help me prepare extraordinarily well for the Ochem, PAT and QR sections?? Also, I dont knw what happend with Bio because I thought I studied hard and did well on the section :(..Please Help!

whawha

10+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2009
Status
Try to use

1. Destroyer (not just solving problems, but understanding all the statements given)
2. Topscore
3. Achiever
4. For Bio, Cliffs AP Bio by Pack

And of course, for PAT, Crack DAT PAT is a must.

One question I have for you,

What topics did you get on RC and what was your strategy for it?

I just got done with my DAT and my scores are highly unsatisfactory
AA-18, QR-15:scared:, PAT-16, Bio-17, Oc-17, Gc-20, Rc-21!
I feel like I want to take it again in November (Thats the earliest I can take it now!-after 3 months). What are my chances like? if I take the DAT again in November considering my GPA is around 3.00? I also would like some guidance on the study material to use.. I took the Kaplan DAT course..but didn't end up completing it. I needed more time on the PAT.. What will help me prepare extraordinarily well for the Ochem, PAT and QR sections?? Also, I dont knw what happend with Bio because I thought I studied hard and did well on the section :(..Please Help!