HELPP

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by DATgrind, 05.18.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. DATgrind

DATgrind

Pre-Dental
    So, I'm scheduled to take the DAT on june 13th, giving me exactly 25 more days of studying. I graduated last year, so it has been a few years since I have touched some of this material. I've read through and memorized Cliffs AP Bio 3rd edition except the chapters on biological Diversity, the two chapters on plants, and the chapter on ecology. Also I've completed a once through of chad's GC videos and done all the practice problems and now working on finishing off the last two chapters of organic chemistry on NMR, spectroscopy, lab techniques and proteins/carbs. It has been about 3 weeks now since I have touched GC and I feel like I have forgotten a lot of information. I'm planning on spending the next week finishing organic chemistry with chad's videos, supplementing it with the destroyer road maps and working on the last chapters for biology. The next week will be spent doing GC review and finishing off biology. I feel pretty confident about the PAT and do about 3 CDPAT tests a week. I will also work on Math destroyer during the next two weeks. I guess my question is, for the last two weeks I figure that i should be confident with all of chad's quizes for GC and ochem, and have all the biology down. From what I have gathered from reading other peoples threads is that AP cliffs biology and Chad's organic videos are enough for a score of a 20-23 in each of these sections. I'm hoping I will only have to use destroyer for the GC section, because it is my weakest section. Also the last two weeks i will purchase DAT bootcamp to help with my timing and for further practice and understanding. Is this a good idea? I guess I'm just feeling overwhelmed and stressed out and felt like writing this all our would help me cope. I'm also finding it hard to study for more than 6-8 hours a day :( Does this sound like a solid plan to those more experienced than me?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.

About the ads