Here is an interesting site...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As expected, that forum seems to consist mostly of desperate patients looking for answers. It is sad to see, a lot of the time, that so many patients who have such a terrible diagnosis still feel clueless and are unclear about their own disease. Doctors need to do a better job. Although, I have seen oncologists sit down with patients and have a discussion for an hour about the disease, its history, and the treatments, and at the end of the hour the patient will ask a question that indicates they haven't heard some key points. Clearly, though, when you are receiving news of that sort your ears are not totally open.

And I see some lovely individuals are using that forum as an opportunity to spam for their pathetic loser products that of course promise miracle results.

I wonder how much risk he is exposing himself to by handing out medical info over the internet.

Members don't see this ad :)
My cabbie to the airport didn't know the difference between a doctor and a paramedic and swore he'd never get on a plane.

We tend to forget what is out there.

deschutes said:
My cabbie to the airport didn't know the difference between a doctor and a paramedic and swore he'd never get on a plane.

We tend to forget what is out there.

I don't even know the difference between a doctor and a paramedic. I do know that both can be distinguished from vetranerarians.