Heres my strategy, I need some advice

Started by Shane41
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shane41

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NBDE part 1

Anatomy-Ashlands, netters, old lectures. (does the nbde have full body anatomy or should I just watch upper extremities lectures), Asda q bank

Dental anatomy-D. anatomy class notes, decks, asda q bank

Micro path-Im stuck here, decks, old notes, adsa q bank. I NEED HELP STUDYing this! First aid book I think sucks and theres a lot of stuff. I am strong in this subject though. Are the decks, old sources and asda q bank good enough?

Biochem/physiology-IM waiting till closer to the test date to study this. Probably decks, old books, asda qbank.

I will be looking at old exams as well.

Please help me out with any suggestions!
Thanks in advance!