hey... anyone..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lata

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
going to kaplan in cleveland? just wondering how that place is and if they have good facilities... :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

lata said:
going to kaplan in cleveland? just wondering how that place is and if they have good facilities... :confused:

i went to kaplan in ottawa-canada
I cannot comment on kaplan in cleveland since I have not been there but Kaplan did help me score high in my national boards
there were many americans who registered with kaplan in canada and used kaplan facilities in usa since they pay less in canadian dollars
Are you planning to take kaplan for usmle??
just curious

Yeah, I can only comment on the Toronto facilities (so much for help huh? :) ).. but I would assume that they would be well equipped in terms of having a study area, as well as a place to go over review materials (which is what the centres are used for).

nimeshshingala said:
Are you planning to take kaplan for usmle??
just curious

yeah.... i'm actually signed up for Q bank and sort of preparing for the 30-visit prep in cleveland kaplan..

sorry... it took a long time to reply.. thank you for reply and sunny too...

family stuff going on... heart surgery, friend had a baby and another is thinking of getting married to some one from africa.. so just busy... :scared: :)

have a good evening everyone!