• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

hey... anyone..

nimeshshingala

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2004
canada
    lata said:
    going to kaplan in cleveland? just wondering how that place is and if they have good facilities... :confused:

i went to kaplan in ottawa-canada
    I cannot comment on kaplan in cleveland since I have not been there but Kaplan did help me score high in my national boards
    there were many americans who registered with kaplan in canada and used kaplan facilities in usa since they pay less in canadian dollars
    Are you planning to take kaplan for usmle??
    just curious

lata

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    May 23, 2003
    Let it snow.. let it snow..
    1. Medical Student
      nimeshshingala said:
      Are you planning to take kaplan for usmle??
      just curious

yeah.... i'm actually signed up for Q bank and sort of preparing for the 30-visit prep in cleveland kaplan..

sorry... it took a long time to reply.. thank you for reply and sunny too...

family stuff going on... heart surgery, friend had a baby and another is thinking of getting married to some one from africa.. so just busy... :scared: :)

have a good evening everyone!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.