hey guys dont be so rude

Started by sedation
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sedation

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, i post my request a week ago,but i think nobody wants to share it.But please someone stand up atleast one. I just got 80 marks and soo upset and cannt give enough time as i am preparing for NBDE1 and its next month on June14.I need atleast 92 marks.Very very depress and nervous too. i cannt concentrate on NBDE.Please tell me for how long u prepare for toefl and how many attempts. I know everyone is asking about NBDE and i am asking for toefl. Just looking for some one who can give me some opnions and suggestions in this hardtime.
 
watch youtube videos. search for TOEFL NOTEFUL. he is pretty good and will guide you on how to get higher scores. His technique is pretty simple and easy too..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

U can take multiple times.......I used Barron's for my first attempt....it didn't work for me.....thn I used Princeton review it worked......I jus read tht lastest edition once and did the sample test in tht..listen to radio and watch TV for listening.......in the exam used the rules in the Princeton book for speaking.reading and writing...they were very helpful to manage time and get a good score..... Don't get tensed whn u can't complete any part jus be calm and give ur best in the remaining...
 
Hi

U can take multiple times.......I used Barron's for my first attempt....it didn't work for me.....thn I used Princeton review it worked......I jus read tht lastest edition once and did the sample test in tht..listen to radio and watch TV for listening.......in the exam used the rules in the Princeton book for speaking.reading and writing...they were very helpful to manage time and get a good score..... Don't get tensed whn u can't complete any part jus be calm and give ur best in the remaining...
Thanks a lot. I am thinking to appear in toefl after June14, so first finish with NBDE exam and then toefl. so that i can pratice for a week or for this exam too.Thanks.
 
Practice is the only way to get scoring in Toefl. whatever u practice, do it within time limit especially while speaking section. Use a timer and a recorder. Listen and pick out ur mistakes. You tube is a good source to practice and learn. Check out this site. it helped me a lot. I did not give my best but was stil able to score 106. http://www.english-itutor.com/TOEFL_Speaking_Mentor.html. explore the whole site. best of luck.