Hey Guys...i Need Your Suggestion Pleaseeeee

Started by Ratri
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratri

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I m 4th yr. F med student, taking my step 2 this Friday. So, deciding whether I should get IT checked out or wait after Friday.

Basically, I just noticed on the mirror that my right clavicle on the sternal end is elevated. I think I dislocated my clavicle or sprained it. I exercised vigorously two days ago and moved my shoulders in all different directions possible. After that i had some aches and pain which I thought is normal after vigorous exercise, so i didn't pay attn.

but, now i just saw this elevation of my right clavicle on sternal border. and its matching with some pain i have on right neck especially when I turn to R, no change in ROM, though it hurts a little and not excruciating pain (i hope not).

i don't have time for going to a doctor now before the exam, but, i m still a little concerned.....so wanted to share with you...if i should get checked out before friday.

thanks guys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.