Hey Kim...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Future GI Guy

Hoo Hoo....
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kim or other moderators...

Could you please move the IMG thread to a the "For Sale" forum, or delete it all together. I think it's bad form to take advantage of a free forum and try and sell something which is, I'm sure, a total rip off.

I agree with Dr. Russo's comment, and I think, at the very least, this kind of post needs to be moved.

GI Guy....
 
Hey Kimmy you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Kimmy... hey Kimmy... Sorry... too much caffeine today or something I think.