• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

medman12677

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2002
living in an unholy land
Status (Visible)
I was wondering if any of you had a direct link to the 2007-2008 academic calendar for clinical rotations yet. I am planning on doing an away there and I am doing several away rotations and I am trying to put together alternate schedules for registration for next year. If not, when will you guys get the calendar? Thanks.

medman12677

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2002
living in an unholy land
Status (Visible)
Thanks for the link but it still doesn't answer my question. I need the 2007-2008 academic calendar. The link you sent has the 06-07 and 05-06 calendars. When do you all get that schedule?

Uncle Izzy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2005
NC
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I'm not a UTSW student and I just posted the link which had the info I needed to get everything done.

I realize it doesnt have the calendar but you can use the info and contacts on that site to get the calendar you need. At this point in med school, you should be able to find information even if it's not blatantly labeled. Improvise a little... just put some effort into finding information on your own (maybe call the registrar to get what you need?).

I posted the website just as a lead.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.