hi every one need guidance for ADC exams!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrX101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi every one i m very new to this forum .
i m a dentist based in india (b'lore) i m intrested in giving the ADC exams around march 2012 and since 2 days have been searching all over the net for information about how to get started.

i came across this forum and have tried reading all the sections and bits related to ADC well all the information led me to more confusion .i have gone throught the main ADC site and for a fact i know that i have to take the OET exams and IELTS exams and get B's in oet and around 7-8 in every section in IELTS , then there is the ADC exam itself in 2 parts .

well i came across data given by members that were eithr outdated like around 2009 and could not find any updated data with info regarding exam prep in 2011 till current date!

i m in need of dier help plz can any one or any experienced member guide me on how i shuld start with the prepration and what are the books i shuld reffer and documents needed in the process to fulfil the application correctly.
also plz can u inform me if i m too late for the prepration for both the OET and the ADC exams.

will be awating for a reply

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i am preparing for ADC part in Sept 2012. We can share information and study materials. I need to first know the pattern of MCQs and short questions, even though i have lot of material i don't have a model paper. I need one urgently to plan my preparations accordingly. first i need to understand what they want to ask.
if u have any doubt ask me at [email protected]