hi everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilebrite

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi , is there anyone studying for national boards from maryland if so please do reply ,,,,, am new to this place n this site am very glad to see there are so many of us strugling to fulfill our dream of practicing the dentistry in this country ,,,, alll the best to you all n god bless you :luck: :luck: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

smilebrite said:
hi , is there anyone studying for national boards from maryland if so please do reply ,,,,, am new to this place n this site am very glad to see there are so many of us strugling to fulfill our dream of practicing the dentistry in this country ,,,, alll the best to you all n god bless you :luck: :luck: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hi!
im in maryland as well.so we can get in touch. i need to know where to get the materials for the part 2.

prachi saxena said:
hi!
im in maryland as well.so we can get in touch. i need to know where to get the materials for the part 2.
hi prachi its nice to know someone is in maryland if you dont mind please give me your phone number so that i can contacyt you ,,,, where did you do your bds from n are you done with part one n applying to any schols i guess i have lot of quetions to ask so its better if we get to talk to each other, thank you so much i appriciate your time n efforts thanks once again :D