hi to all BU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

behand

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey every one. I just confirmed that my loan with canhelp was approved:clap: so it looks like Ill see all you BU students in Aug, :clap: cya:)

Members don't see this ad.

hey Behand
congrats:clap:
have fun
tweety

Members don't see this ad :)
party time behand:clap:

Congrats behand.:clap: :clap: :clap:
when's the party?:hardy:

Congratulations:clap: .Tell me how was your waiting for this loan approval:laugh: .

Thanks to all of ya... this wait was the worst wait of my life, even more adverse than the interview and acceptnace period.lol
As I said I am a Canadian student and my cosigner barely qualified so I really thought that it was over for me.. becasue if canhelp wouldnt help, I dont know how I would accomidate 45 american which is allot of money canadian, plus living ofcourse...
anyhow my worries are not over yet, I have my visa data form to send so that is the last barrier.. but for sure this was a big one/\.. thanks to all of you for all the help you guys gave me before my interview and after... I dont think that I would have made it without you guys.... thanks
:D :thumbup: :clap:

how I would accomidate 45 american which is allot of money canadian,

You can say that again .............. .You only needed to show them 45 K .Take a look at my thread (I need help please ) .I had to come up with 70K in cash in only 3 or 4 weeks .

Cograts behand and all the best for your Visa:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congratulations, some of us still have r visas to worry about but i think everyone on this forum deserves a pat on the back

congratulations everyone who got accepatnce from bu well about me i got in too but now iam more worried about finding apartment and roomamtes up there so if any one is intetsed in sharing an aprtment let me know iam male from chicago my e mail is [email protected]

heheh nono I know that 45 will not cover the whole thing, I am also applying for second line of credit from RBC, but this 45k was the big chunk of it. so I was reliefed,any how does anybody know if I have to be fully approved from all banks before Isend my data form or not.....or vcacn I send my data form anyways and that apply for my private line of credit.....