high school exit exam

HSG

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know a site to study for your high school exit exam, cause i went to a private school that had no work load so i just want study. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Everybody has different ways to study effectively..

When I have to study I make note cards, I put the question or whatever on the blank side of the note card, and the answers on the other side.. Works pretty well for me, I make it like a fill in the blank type of thing.

No, dont study for high school exit exam. Are you talking about CASHEE? That was the easiest test ever. I can understand people failing the English portion, but not the math portion.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, my school took the CA exit exam near the beginning of 10th grade. It was 8th grade math and the passing requirement for the essay was like two paragraphs about an essay on an essay about a book about a butterfly - I'm serious. If your state's exam is anything like CA's, there is no need to study unless you've been failing English and Math.

i dnt think you reaslly have to study its mostly jus basic math and reading comprehension there is a writing portion thoght i dnt thing there is any reason for people to fail math and english but to study you should jus work on basic geomerty and algebra 1...and a 9th grade reading questions ......i did jus fine passed both parts on my fisrt try and since your acually trying to study i think you will do just fine:)

The test is ridiculously easy. I have a friend who passed both math and English portions, and he told me he wrote clearly off topic on the essay.

Have you taken the PSAT?
If you scored anything close to reasonably well, then you'll definitely pass the high school exit exam.

Anybody know a site to study for your high school exit exam, cause i went to a private school that had no work load so i just want study. thanks.

:thumbdown:

Uh, you don't even have to study..It's really easy.
And If you do study, you're wasting your time.