High Scoring USMLE Step 1 (260+) and Step 2 CK (280+) Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

USMLE_Pro

Founder of USMLE Pro
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an experienced tutor with a history of great performance on USMLE exams! I scored a 262 on Step 1 and a 281 on Step 2 CK, both of which I've taken in the past year. I'm currently doing a research year between my 3rd and 4th years of med school, hence my extra free time! I recently started tutoring independently through Wyzant after previously working with MedSchoolTutors, as I find private tutoring companies often charge extremely high fees that tutors only see a fraction of!

Feel free to PM me if you have questions! Happy to provide copies of my score reports (last name/USMLE ID redacted) if you have any doubts.

If you're interested in tutoring or would like to know more about my tutoring credentials, please see here for my Wyzant profile: Work With an Amazing Tutor. If you're interested in tutoring, be sure to sign up through this link as it offers a discount!
 
Last edited: