Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I want to know how much will the following "bad move" hurt my chances of matching radiology:
I have a step 1 of 222. 2 months ago I passed step 2 CS, and I unfortunately "got desperate" and jumped into Step 2 CK with insufficient study for the sake of "getting over with it" and scored 194!!!!
Any one knows how much will the PD's worry about this bad step 2 CK score as to disqualify me in spite of my step 1 score?
Thanks guys.
I have a step 1 of 222. 2 months ago I passed step 2 CS, and I unfortunately "got desperate" and jumped into Step 2 CK with insufficient study for the sake of "getting over with it" and scored 194!!!!
Any one knows how much will the PD's worry about this bad step 2 CK score as to disqualify me in spite of my step 1 score?
Thanks guys.