hii ..emm i am confused about NBDE Part I material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentinodent

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hii ..emm i am confused about NBDE Part I material


Hi there..😀
hope u r having great time this summer!!! unlike me ... surfing the net for info..and " snorkelling " between piles of NBDE BOOKS :scared:... ohh i miss 😴
well...I would be really greatful if anyone can help me in choosing one of these three books...😕 "if they r really helpful as ( sellers) say..

1) First Aid For the NBDE part 1
2) DentEssentials:high-yeild NBDE Part 1 Review ( Kaplan dentessentials)
3) Mosby's review for the NBDE Part1 ...
.. emmm .. also would u plz recommend me a book for '' genetics ''
thanx A LOT for ur time ...
REGARDS
 
I did very well on Part I of NBDE, 90+. I did it by intensely studying the Dental Decks (3 times over) and using the Kaplan book as a reference and for additional information which wasn't clear or not in great context in the dental decks. I'm now selling a similar Kaplan book a friend gave me b/c he wasn't going to use it. Contact me if intersted.